Terms of Service
Welcome to the websites of American Networks and Technologies, (collectively, the “Website”). You may have access to various information, resources, forums, products, and services (collectively, the “Services”) through the Website and otherwise.
By using our Services, you agree to these Terms of Service (“Terms”) on behalf of all persons and businesses for whom you are acting. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must immediately cease your use of the Website and the Services.
We may add, remove, or change any of these Terms from time to time in our discretion. Your use of the Website and the Services shall be subject to the then current Terms that we make available on the Website to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. If you do not agree to those Terms, immediately discontinue your use of our Website and the Services as your sole recourse.
You can stop using our Services at any time. We may also suspend or stop providing any Service, or change, limit or improve any of our Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Affiliates and Distributors
You may receive some of our Services, including hardware products, from one of our affiliates or from a third party distributor or re-seller. For Services that you may receive from one of our affiliates, these Terms also govern between you and the affiliate in relation to those items. For items that you receive from a third party distributor or re-seller, these Terms govern any rights and obligations between you and us, and govern your use of any distributed Services.
During your use of the Website or Services, you may submit content such as comments, reviews or suggestions related to the Website or Services (collectively, “Content”).
With respect to your Content, you represent that such items, except for any of your trademarks, do not contain confidential or proprietary information of yours or any third party.
You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right owned by a third-party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, violation of contract, privacy or publicity rights or any other harm resulting from any Content that you make. You have full responsibility for all Content you make, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through our Website. We are not required to monitor, police or remove any Content or other information submitted by you or any other user.
With respect to your Content, you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sub-licensable, unrestricted right and license under all intellectual property rights to your Content to use, reproduce, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute each your Content, or any portion thereof, in any form, medium or distribution method now known or hereafter existing, known or developed, and authorize others to use the Content. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute them over computer networks and in various media or make changes to the Content as necessary to conform and adapt them to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media, and may use or incorporate your Content in developing our Services.
Some of our Services, including the American Networks and Technologies blog and the American Networks and Technologies, contain areas in which users of the Website and/or Services may submit, share or post content and information (“Discussion Areas”).
You may not post or transmit:
• Content that is defamatory, political, religious, threatening, illegal, abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, intentionally irrelevant, or that promotes or advocates harm to individuals or groups, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
• Material that you do not have the full right to transmit under law (e.g., content that infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual or proprietary rights of another) or is restricted under a contractual or fiduciary relationship (e.g., that is covered by a nondisclosure agreement).
• Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, class action lawsuits, or charitable appeals. This includes promotional links placed in signatures.
• Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer, or that may interfere with the operation of our Website or Services, or cause harm to our systems.
• Duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
• Personal phone numbers, addresses, email addresses or other contact information, or private information such as social security numbers of yourself or any other person. This includes email addresses or contact information of any of our employees.
• Any solicitation of any person’s private information.
• Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of these Terms.
• Any message that impersonates another person or implies an affiliation with an entity, including us.
You agree not to:
• Record, process or mine information of other users of the Website or Services.
• Interfere in any way with the operations of the Website or any Services or with a fellow user’s account, including by mail or “post” bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
• Evade bans or suspensions or disregard directions from our moderators, administrators or employees.
• Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, Services or infrastructure supporting either the Website or the Services.
• Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on any Discussion Area.
• Post anything contrary to our public image, goodwill or reputation.
If you recognize any violation of the above, please notify us at:
You must use the Services in accordance with the generally available documentation applicable to the Services as well as all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you have reviewed and will comply with the FCC compliance statement and requirements.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post to any Discussion Area with or without cause, including for any action that we determine disruptive to the purposes of the Website or Services.
We may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports we receive of such conduct. When legally required or at our discretion, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity related to the Website or in connection with the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licencors, and business partners, harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense) that we, or any other indemnified party, suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third-party that your use of the Website (including without limitation, your participation in the posting areas or, your Content) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third-party.
Remote Product Updates
We may patch, update, upgrade or modify the Website or Services at any time with or without notice to you. We have no obligation to make available any patches, updates or modifications or correct any errors or defects in the Website or Services. You acknowledge and agree that we may access the Services (including hardware products) for device and system configuration and updates consistent with the generally available documentation for such Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Use of our Services does not give you any ownership of any information, documentation, content, data, software, images, video, graphics or other materials (collectively, the “Materials”) on the Website or any part or aspect thereof, or any of our Materials that you access through our Services. The Materials that you access through our Services comes from a variety of sources. You may not use the Materials from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted to do so under law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any trademarks, brand features or logos used in our Services. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Certain of our Services may incorporate third-party software, including free and open source software (the “Third-Party Software”), which are subject to additional terms and conditions.
The Third-Party Software is provided to you under and subject to those additional terms and conditions.
Third-Party Copyrights and Trademarks
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright or trademark rights in a work belonging to you have been infringed upon or violated and appears on the Website, please provide written notice to the following American Networks and Technologies agent for a notice of claim of copyright infringement:
American Networks and Technologies
ATTN: Copyright Administrator
United States of America
email : email@example.com
Your written notice must meet the following requirements:
• Contain your physical or electronic signature;
• Identify the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
• Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
• Contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
• Contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
• Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
• Contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Submitting a Counter-Notification
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid take-down notice that we have received. If you receive such notice from us, you may provide us with a counter-notification in writing to us designated agent that includes all of the following information:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Copyright and Trademark Notice.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from us.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on as part of the Website or other Services are the property of American Networks and Technologies or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.
“American Networks and Technologies,” “ANNT,” the American Networks and Technologies and logo, the American Networks and Technologies logo, American Networks and Technologies incorporating the ANNT, “World Network,” are trademarks or registered trademarks of American Networks and Technologies, in the United States and in other countries. Certain other of the names, logos, and materials displayed on the Website or in the Services may also constitute trademarks, trade names, or service marks of American Networks and Technologies or other entities. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all information and screens appearing on the Website, including documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof, are the sole property of American Networks and Technologies, Copyright © 2015. We do not grant any express or implied right to You under American Networks and Technologies patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, re-transmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or authorized licencor.
Warranty Statement and Disclaimers
This Website and our Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and all Materials provided or accessed through the Website and our Services are provided “as is” with all faults.
In lieu of the foregoing warranties and limitations of liability, we provide an express warranty statement for our hardware products that is set forth. All descriptions of products are subject to such limited warranty statement.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with us, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
Compliance with Laws
You may use our Services only as permitted by law and consistent with your legal obligations, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not comply with these Terms, or if we are investigating suspected misconduct, we may suspend or stop providing our Services to you. We may also disable products that we have reason to believe were exported or re-exported in violation of law, are being used in violation of law, or would cause us to be in violation of law.
Nothing obtained through the Website or the Services is permitted by us to be exported or re-exported into any U.S. embargoed countries or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders or U.S. Department of Commerce Entity List of proliferation concern, or the US State Department Debarred Parties List. By using the Website or any Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. More information about export control laws can be found.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact us for any reason, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified on June 13, 2015